Pick Your Own Flowers - Aug/Sept
Explore our flower field in the height of summer and fill a jar or bucket full of fresh seasonal flowers chosen and cut by you!
We'll be on hand to show you how to condition and arrange your flowers, as well as to answer your flower growing questions.
This event is suitable for all ages; all children must be accompanied by an adult.
Roves Farm Shop & Café will be open onsite should you wish to use them for refreshments! Hand sanitiser, toilets and hand-washing facilities are available.
The flower field ground is uneven in places and we regret may not be suitable for all those with impaired mobility. Contact us for details.
Terms & Conditions
- Tickets must be purchased in advance and are subject to availability
- Each PYO ticket admits one person to the field to pick flowers
- Tickets are available for additional people who wish to walk around the flower field but not pick flowers
- Bring your own secateurs or sharp scissors
- Bring your own bucket or container to transfer your flowers into for the journey home. We will provide a bucket for you to cut the flowers into initially.
- Wear sturdy footwear as the ground is very uneven
-We regret that our set-up is not currently suitable for those with impaired mobility, wheelchairs or pushchairs.
- Children must be closely supervised
- Cancellations must be received at least 2 days before the event for a full refund.
-We cannot extend the session after the specified time for late arrivals.
- If extremely wet weather is forecast we may take the decision to postpone the event (as picking flowers in non stop pouring rain is neither fun nor easy!)- you will be offered an alternative date or full refund - weather cancellation is at our discretion, we don't stop for a bit of drizzle! We will try to notify you the evening before if this is the case so please make sure to provide an appropriate contact number
Information & What to Expect
We are a small scale flower farm, currently covering around a quarter of an acre. You will have access to most of the area to pick your flowers, however, we will pre pick a few of the varieties that require a little more specialist knowledge for you, and these will be available to add to your bucket if you choose.
Our flower farm is expanding! We have started setting up a new field for flower growing this season. While we establish our new site, the flowers are currently split between two paddocks 200m apart.
When you arrive don't expect to see a sea of colour in the field - a field full of flowers would mean we are not doing our job! We want our flowers on your kitchen tables and flowering your events before they reach their peak bloom. Once you get going you will discover the bounty that awaits!
Please remember we are a flower farm, not a garden! So expect to see many weeds - you may even choose to pick a few!
Allow approx one hour for your visit.
Roves Farm Shop & Café will be open across the yard should you wish to use them for refreshments! Toilets and hand-washing facilities are available onsite.
Children are very welcome to join in. We will not give under 12's secateurs or scissors for cutting the flowers, but you can choose to do so if you wish. Children must be fully supervised at all times.
Please leave your dogs at home.