Parent & Child PYO Flowers
Explore our flower patch and fill your bucket full of fresh seasonal flowers chosen and cut by you!
Either take your flowers to arrange at home or stay and make a jam jar posy or mini meadow with us.
This event is suitable for children age 5 - 12yrs old, with an accompanying adult.
Terms & Conditions
- Each ticket admits one adult and one child 5-12yrs (one additional adult OR child 5- 12yrs can be added to your ticket).
- Sorry no under 5's - except babies in carriers (not suitable for pushchairs)
- Bring your own secateurs or scissors - we will have some spares for adult use only.
- Bring your own bucket or container to transfer your flowers into for the journey home.
We will provide a bucket for you to cut the flowers into initially.
- Wear sturdy footwear as the ground is very uneven.
- Children must be closely supervised.
- Please stay on the paths.
- We cannot extend the session after the specified time for late arrivals. so please arrive promptly.
Roves Farm Shop & Café will be open across the yard should you wish to use them for refreshments! Hand sanitiser, toilets and hand-washing facilities are available onsite.
We regret that our set-up is not suitable for those with impaired mobility, wheelchairs or pushchairs.
If extremely wet weather is forecast we may take the decision to postpone the event (as picking flowers in non stop pouring rain is neither fun nor easy!)- you will be offered an alternative date or full refund - weather cancellation is at our discretion. We will try to notify you the evening before if this is the case so please make sure to provide an appropriate contact number.
Cancellations must be received at least 2 days before the event for a full refund.