PYO - Fill a Bucket (Adult or Teen 12yrs+)
The perfect chance for some escapism and to wander through the flower patch filling a bucket full of fresh seasonal flowers chosen and cut by you!
Whether you already have an idea of what you want to take home or you're waiting for inspiration to strike while roaming the flower patch, come and enjoy a relaxing hour amongst the flowers. We will be on hand to offer advice and help. Please do ask if you have any questions at all.
We are a small flower farm, covering one fifth of an acre, and you will have access to most of the flower patch to pick your flowers. However, we will pre pick a few of the varieties that require a little more specialist knowledge for you, and these will be available to add to your bucket if you choose.
Roves Farm Shop & Café will be open across the yard should you wish to use them for refreshments! Hand sanitiser, toilets and hand-washing facilities are available onsite.
We regret that our set-up is not suitable for those with impaired mobility, wheelchairs or pushchairs.
This ticket admits ONE person (adult or teen 12yrs+)*
Private group sessions are available for groups of 3 or more people and can be pre booked by emailing email@example.com If you'd like to come and pick a large amount of flowers, perhaps for a party or a wedding then we'll need you to give us some advance notice by emailing us, so we can arrange a day and time for your visit.
* Sorry no children at this event - except babies in carriers - however please note that our set up is not suitable for pushchairs.We will be adding some children's PYO event to our calendar soon!
Terms & Conditions
- Each ticket admits ONE person (adult or teen 12yrs+)*
- Wear sturdy footwear as the ground is very uneven.
- Bring your own bucket or container to transfer your flowers into for the journey home.
We will provide a bucket for you to cut the flowers into initially.
- Bring your own secateurs or scissors if you prefer, or use ours.
- Please follow social distancing guidelines in place at the time of your visit
If extremely wet weather is forecast we may take the decision to postpone the event (as picking flowers in non stop pouring rain is neither fun nor easy!)- you will be offered an alternative date or full refund - weather cancellation is at our discretion. We will try to notify you the evening before if this is the case.
Cancellations must be received at least 2 days before the event for a full refund.
We cannot extend the session after the specified time for late arrivals.